Subject: Re: TMON
To: Ben Hockenhull <benh@inlink.com>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/19/1996 15:34:01
Ben,

You are the first to ask. My thought was to give it to someone who is
actively working on the mac68k port. If noone demonstrates that they are
more worthy than you are within a week, I'll send it off to you.

My self interest is to advance the mac port. Nubus card driver support,
color X and things like that..

Brad