Subject: Re: Dayster test kernel
To: Brad Salai <bsalai@cyber3.servtech.com>
From: Kevin Radke <radke@cpre1.ee.iastate.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/19/1996 12:35:05
> I'm pretty certain that the fpu is an option on the Daystar, You can't count
on it being present.

Hmmm. Hadn't thought of this.  If your Daystar doesn't have
an FPU installed, it should use the FPU on the motherboard.
(At least teh MacOS does this)

If the motherboard doesn't have and FPU, then things might
get interesting...:)

Kevin

P.S.  Sorry I haven't been able to update the Daystar test
kernel, but the GF is using my machine to study for the CPA
exam, and I've unfortunately been frying my brain on Win32
at work...

|/     |)                   ~ Flight Management Systems Engineer
|\evin |\adke                ~ Rockwell-Collins Avionics
radke@cpre1.ee.iastate.edu    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kmradke@fmsb.cca.rockwell.com ~  Iowa State University Grad