Subject: Re: The User Survey on Puma
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Foakes <andrew@foakes.demon.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/17/1996 14:49:14
Oh dear.  I do apologise.  I didn't say what I wanted to say.  What I meant
was that in the *histogram* the old information remains, hence the
histogram says more Classic IIs than the survey search, which only says 2.
The 3rd and 4th histogram points were added when I updated my record, hence
my suspision.  Sorry about the confusion - all my fault.

I just checked - the histogram now says 2 more Classic IIs (i.e. 4) than
the survey search, which only has 2. If people do update their records,
then the histogram is going to show a dot for every update of every record,
not just every record.

I hope that's clear now.

Yours,

Andrew

Andrew Foakes             | I share my birthday with Mrs Thatcher.
andrew@foakes,demon.co.uk | But I'll share my opinion with anybody.