Subject: Re: Latest IIci kernel?
To: Uncle John <happy@dircon.co.uk>
From: Steve Weiss <srw@hvcn.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/16/1996 22:33:13
At 5:50 PM 3/16/96, Uncle John wrote:

>What's the latest functioning kernel that runs on the IIci?
>
>I think I'm running wormey's #50 or 51, and seem to remember either 51 or
>52 crashed orribly on my IIci. So - any IIci users using a later kernel?

There's a lot of information like this on the user survey.
http://puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/~spearce/

I have a IIci, and I am running GENERIC 3 which Allen Briggs built. It
works great. He has added a few things since I got it, and is up to
GENERIC-5,  (dated March 7) which is probably what you want. Look in:

ftp://puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/pub/outgoing/briggs/

-srw
 Steven R. Weiss   |    srw@hvcn.org      | If you think education is
Computer Scientist | (313) 995-8250 x5632 |  expensive, try ignorance.