Subject: unknown message 70 problem
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: mmc <mmc@communique.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/15/1996 15:43:17
Please excuse me if this is somewhere on a faq I can't find.

After using the install utilities as per intsructions I get the message:
"sd0(ncrscsi0:0:0) unknown message 80"
just before I should be getting the console prompt.  When I change the boot
program to have "single user" selected I get the console prompt and can use
su to get the root login. However even a simple vi command gives me the
above error message again.

I am running a IIsi 5/150 with 140megs allocated for the root system, and a
6 meg partition for the MacOS to start from.  Any direction as to the
general problem here, or direction tward a possible solution or even the
meaning of this error message so I know where to start would be
appreciated.

Mike
mmc@communique.net