Subject: FFS4.4?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <sparta@imsa.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/15/1996 10:46:25
You;ll pardon my ignorance of this matter, but I jsut wanted to make sure that
there was still no chance of the botter or installer being particularly friend
to the modern bsd filesystems?  Last I heard they couldn't, but I haven't been
keeping good track.

If we could just get the booter doing it, all woudl be welll since after an
isntall, we could boot to a miniroot and convert the file system up to 4.4 and
keep the miniroot around in lieu of the isntaller.

Gene

--
Gene E. Skonicki - sparta@imsa.edu - 'ph -s ns.imsa.edu sparta' for more info
  "And, in the end, I chose the one less travelled by, and that has made all