Subject: Re: MacBSD with SyQuest... it works!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Miyakawa Makoto <miyakawa@gol.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/14/1996 00:53:07
Hi, I now knew that GENERIC #5 kernel worked fine on my SE/30 with
SyQuest 270. My previous post said as follows;

At  2:11 96.03.10 +0900, Miyakawa Makoto wrote:
>One of the advices, that was shown by Thomas Bjorn Andersen, conducted
>me to try his kernel. It has been installed and worked with distribution
>11 on SyQuest!  As for I have tried several kernel, it seemed only the
>one to execute even basic command with SyQuest on my environment. Though
>I have not try its function around yet, and he told me it had serial
>port problem, it was fine for my use now. I hope it will be fixed near
>future.

No, it was not the only one. Thanks Thomas Bjorn Andersen. He also told
me that I can try Allen Briggs' new kernel for SyQuest. He always conduct
me the way nice!

I greatly appreciate people who on the list and works for NetBSD!

/// makoto ///     miyakawa@gol.com