Subject: Macintosh Reference Materials
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Derrick Hutchinson <derrick1@tribeca.ios.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/13/1996 19:32:12
I currently run MacBSD on my Performa 600 and watch this list for updates
on the status of ethernet on the P600/IIvx.  I'm afraid I've been useless
thus far as far as programming is concerned, but perhaps I can help in some
other way.

I've recently inherited a plethora of Macintosh reference manuals (circa
late 1980's mostly) and would be willing to look up any information I can
from the manuals for anybody interested.  If necessary, I could probably
also scan a few pages and send it through some text recognition software so
that others could read the actual excepts from the manuals.

Here is a list of what I have:

MacApp 2.0
Macintosh Programmer's Workshop Development Environment, Vol. I & II v3.1
Macintosh Programmer's Workshop C v3.1
Macintosh Programmer's Workshop C++ v3.1B1
Macintosh Programmer's Workshop Assembler v3.1
MacsBug v6.2
SADE: Symbolic Application Debugging Environment v1.1
ResEdit v1.2
Macintosh Communications Toolbox v1.0
Inside Macintosh, Vol. I & II (C) 1985
Macintosh Revealed: Unlocking the Toolbox (c) 1988
Macintosh Revealed: Programming with the Toolbox (c) 1987
Macintosh Revealed: Mastering the Toolbox (c) 1989
MacTutor: The Macintosh Programming Journal: Vol. 1 (c) 1986 (The Definitive)
MacTutor: The Macintosh Programming Journal: Vol. 2 (c) 1987 (The Essential)
MacTutor: The Macintosh Programming Journal: Vol. 3 (c) 1988 (The Complete)
MacTutor: The Macintosh Programming Journal: Vol. 4 (c) 1989 (The Best Of)

Some of this stuff is probably so old I should just pitch it.