Subject: Bernoulli specs?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <CORR@hal.hahnemann.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/12/1996 18:29:38
Anyone on the list installed on a Bernoulli removable?
I have a Multidisk 150. I need a few hardware specs for
mkfs. I got several from Iomega tech support but still
need tracks/cylinder, cyl/group and spare sectors. The
tech guy gave 3682 for number of cyl. but it seems
suspect. [other: 512 byte sectors and blocks; 256 bytes
per sector; 40 sectors/track. File System size: 243542]

Any help is appreciated.

Paul
	 Paul Corr <corr@hal.hahnemann.edu>
"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing,
moving at different speeds.  A sense of humor is just
common sense, dancing."                -- Clive James