Subject: Updated FAQ
To: NetBSD Mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/08/1996 22:51:10
Ok, I'm getting close to done on the most recent update to the FAQ.
I've added 26 new questions in the last two days and updated about 5
more.  I'm going to continue looking over the info-sheet and meta-faq,
and hopefully will have all of the outdated links on these pages removed
by the time I'm done.

As usual, please take a look at them and tell me if you have any
corrections, additions, suggestions, etc.

Thanks.