Subject: Re: Hello, thanks, and some comments
To: Steve Weiss <srw@hvcn.org>
From: Adam Forsyth <forsytad@martin.luther.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/07/1996 09:44:13
> Please send corrections, comments, suggestions, etc. to me.
> Obce this has been accepted by the experts, I would hope it could be placed
> on the www.netbsd.org server and pointed to in the appropriate pages.

You can add also powerbooks to the list of computers that boot from a
serial console.  As far as I know, its been tried on a 165, 170, and
180.  There may also be others that I've missed

,oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
0       Adam Forsyth        0                                0
0  Luther College SPO 713   0   e-mail: forsytad@luther.edu  0
0    Decorah IA  52101      0    phone: (319) 387-2489       0
0oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0
0    web: http://www.lookup.com/Homepages/73086/home.html    0
`oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'