Subject: Re: rvnd's
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/07/1996 10:14:25
On Mar 6, 10:06pm, Allen Briggs wrote:

>> i did exactly the first example indicated in the man (didnt forget to
>> create a file to contain it) but it returns me a
>> vnconfig: /dev/rvnd0c: Device not configured
>
>Ooof.  It should be.  At least, it's configured in my current GENERIC
>kernels and I don't recall changing it any time in the recent past.

What does that example do?  (I don't have a netbsd system close to me
to check it myself.)  If it's trying to set up a swapfile, the GENERIC
config does not specify a swap on a vnd device, and will return that
error.

If not, then in the words of Rosanne Rosannadanna, "Nevermind".

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"

Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
		-- Dykstra