Subject: Re: HOWTOs and more exposure for MacBSD
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/07/1996 10:32:08
On Mar 6,  5:46pm, Bill Studenmund wrote:

>Might I also mention getting NetBSD into some of the web indicies, like
>Yahoo, or some others?

I did a search in Yahoo for "NetBSD mac", and it returned me 688 matches...
Cray-ymp figured prominently in the top ten, and puma was at number 11.

I only managed to look through 410 of them before the list expired (slow
link), but I didn't see my page there.  Lycos, on the other hand, did have
several references to my page.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"

There are two types of people in this world, good and bad.  The good
sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.
		-- Woody Allen