Subject: Re: MacBSD with SyQuest 270 removable
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Miyakawa Makoto <miyakawa@gol.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/06/1996 00:29:37
At 21:31 96.03.04 -0500, Trevor Zion Bauknight wrote:
>>The problem is that the kernel has problems with SyQuests. Allen Briggs has
>>confirmed this, so it is a known problem, I think it all comes down to the
>>new and improved (yeah right ;-) SCSI driver.
>
>Hmm...okay I went back and picked up the 1.1 release Kernel and installed
>it on a clean file system, along with the base11 and etc11 packages.

Hi Trevor Zion Bauknight,
You've tried several kernel with SyQuest and almost same problem has
come. Doesn't SCSI driver now agree with it?

I suspected it was a file system problem when I created it on SyQuest.
However, it was a known problem!
Where did you get message mentioned that?

Many thanks,
/// makoto ///     miyakawa@gol.com