Subject: Re: zsh
To: Julian Bean <jules@mailbox.co.uk>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/05/1996 12:51:26
If you're having trouble with termcap stuff, install ncurses.  The guy
who used to do BSD curses now says that ncurses is the package of
choice.  If I remember correctly, it compiles straight out of the box.
You should be able to get the package off of any linux/sunsite mirror.  I
run ncurses, and I think that it has fixed most of the obscure terminal
problems I've had in the past (with the exception of the fact that the
pager, more, still starts displaying text at the bottom of the screen, I
wish it would start at the command line).

Later.