Subject: Re: ADB interface
To: Adam Forsyth <forsytad@martin.luther.edu>
From: John P. Wittkoski <jpw@insoft.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/05/1996 08:34:33
On Mon, 4 Mar 1996, Adam Forsyth wrote:

> Yep thats what I did, I tried it before I read on your comment sheet that
> it wouldn't  work.  My point, though, was that it looked fine on the
> screen, and it didn't crash on the way to getting there.  I think then
> that the ADB is the problem not the screen, Am I completely wrong, I
> don't know about wthe way the system is coded.

Adam,
Yes, it appears that ADB isn't working. I can't remember whether your
booting gets any farther that so the single user prompt, so there may be
other problems when trying so go into multi-user.

	--John

 John Wittkoski				InSoft, Inc.
 Senior Systems Engineer                Phone: (717) 730-9501
 Email: jpw@insoft.com                  Fax  : (717) 730-9504