Subject: Anyway to hook a DEC TK25 DAT ?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Leamon <Leamon@Oracle.pnb.uconn.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/04/1996 18:15:53
        Hi all;

         I apologise for a not-strictly-MacBSD question, but...we've got an
old DEC TK25 DAT lying around the lab (detritus from the previous
inhabitant) and would like to hook it up and use it.  But, the connectors
seem to be VERY wrong.  Anyone know if a link-up with a IIcx is possible,
both hardware and software-wise? Thanks in advance, John

                                 John Leamon
                          University of Connecticut
                  Department of Physiology and Neurobiology
                       3107 Horsebarn Hill Road, U-156
                            Storrs, CT 06269-4156
                  Tel: (203) 486-1693  Fax: (203) 486-3303