Subject: Re: dt
To: Julian Bean <jules@mailbox.co.uk>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/04/1996 14:49:09
I don't know if it's still under development or not, but I've never seen
it seg fault when I move the cursor off the edge before (of course, it
just might be possible that I've never actually moved it off the edge).
Also, what I did to get rid of most of the annoying messages was to
change where low priority messages get logged to in syslog.conf.  Instead
of going to the console, they now just go to the log file.  Also, I run
tcsh, so if you simply hit ^L, it will clear the screen.

Later.