Subject: Re: Duo development
To: Richard Ervin <rervin@oasis.novia.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/03/1996 17:35:16
> 	1)  Where is the entry point for netbsd (in the source)?

locore.s: /^start:

> 	2)  How do I use "gray bars" to help debug (from C? from assembler?)

Either.  Insert code to "jbsr _gray_bar" (asm) or "gray_bar()" (C).
This is really only useful if you're having problems before the code
gets the console initialized (as is the case, I think).  You might
want to pull that code out of NetBSD and make sure it can run on your
Duo in MacOS, given the right values for videoaddr, etc.

> 	3)  Should I be subscribing to another list on this server?

If you're fooling with -current, you might want to be on current-users,
too.

-allen

--
  Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **