Subject: Re: Duo 230 and MacBSD, same here
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Rich Ervin <rervin@novia.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/01/1996 21:23:24
Bill Studenmund wrote:
DUH!!  I don't know what's the matter with me!  I have a 486 right here
on my desk.  How about a cross-compiler for my 486?  That would be the
ideal!
  Two questions:
    Does NetBSD have a utility for non-destructively splitting a drive?
    How much space do I need for minimum NetBSD + cross-compiler?
    Does anyone have an ALREADY working version of this that is know to
work for kernels?

Thanks,
Rich