Subject: Re: Further Firewall Good News
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/29/1996 16:03:42
snip

>To get fwtk to compile under MacBSD, I had to run the fixmake script
>provided with the tool kit to conform to BSD's makefile format.  After
>that, I had to change the following line:
>        extern     char    *sys_errlist[];
>to:
>        extern const char *const sys_errlist[];
>in every file that referenced sys_errlist.  When I do the FAQ, I'll list
>the specific files... hell, I might even write a script to do it.

< big snip>

>Aaron
>

>--
>Aaron Scott Magill                                             amagill@uiuc.edu

I tried this on top which I had been struggling with and it did the job.

This should definitely go in the FAQ!

Brad

Stephen B. "Brad" Salai                       bsalai@cyber1.servtech.com
Cumpston & Shaw                               Office (716) 325-5553
Two State Street                              Fax    (716) 262-3906

Rochester, NY 14614                           Home   (716) 377-4624