Subject: Cross Compiler for Mac68K
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rich Ervin <rervin@novia.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/28/1996 19:43:32
OK, I know somebody out there has been working on a cross compiler for a
Sun machine.  Actually, I would like a BINARY version of a cross compiler
for virtually any kind of Unix system EXCEPT MacBSD.

(Hey, how about an NT based X-compiler?  Anybody working on that?  Of
course not, why would you.  Stupid idea.  Sorry.)

Im trying to make some headway on the Duo XXX port, which I know from
watching this list and the internet groups would draw a lot of interest.

Duo Machines are powerful, lightweight, inexpensive, and in large supply.
 As Mac's, they're a bit limited by the lack of a floppy disk, but as a
laptop Unix system, I think they will be IDEAL.

PLEASE HELP A NEEDY DUO OWNER TODAY!

Thank you for your attention,
Rich Ervin