Subject: Re: EthernetCards
To: Aaron S. Magill <amagill@uiuc.edu>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/28/1996 10:33:37
>I am about to start looking for an EtherNet card for my MacIIx running MacBSD.
>I've looked a little and can't seem to find any that are under $170.  If
>I'm gonna pay that much, I want to make sure it will work before hand...
>can anyone give me advice on what "current" (ie. still being sold) nubus
>ethernetcards will work, or will I be better off hunting *.forsale
>newsgroups and garage sales for an older Mac II EtherNetCard?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Aaron
>

>--
>Aaron Scott Magill                                             amagill@uiuc.edu
I bought an apple brand card from Hackers Haven in New Hampshire that works.

It was around $35, the phone number there is 603 642-7975. Ask for Jim

I have no connection with them.

Brad

Stephen B. "Brad" Salai                       bsalai@cyber1.servtech.com
Cumpston & Shaw                               Office (716) 325-5553
Two State Street                              Fax    (716) 262-3906

Rochester, NY 14614                           Home   (716) 377-4624