Subject: Another general question...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Goodwin - Tech Support <goodwin@Interpath.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/28/1996 06:24:33
I only have one hard drive, and one Mac to work with here.  Wish I had
more so I could afford to mess around, because I don't want to do
anything debilitating to my machine.

Anyway, I have gotten bunches of FAQs and INSTALL notes and stuff from
the www.netbsd.org pages, and from some of the various ftp sites from
whence I can download the OS, etc.  Everything indicates that it won't
work on 040 machines, but as far as I can tell, these documents are
pretty old.  Will it or won't it?

Dave

Dave Goodwin                                Interpath Technical Support
(919) 890-6305                                  711 Hillsborough Street
(800) 890-6305                                  Raleigh, NC  27603-1605
email: goodwin@interpath.net     URL: http://www.interpath.net/~goodwin