Subject: Re: MacBSD and the 040
To: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/26/1996 22:24:06
> Uhm, I was the one who suggested him post here to get some help to get
> NetBSD/mac68k up and running on his accelerated IIci.
>
> My guess was that, as you (Allen) said on this list before, it was the
> Q700 dependency problem in the 040 code.

I don't think that that's still a problem.  I just made a change to the
_nofault handling in the bus error code so that the fault address will
be read from the correct address offset on the 040 as well as the 030/851.
This should allow the SCSI code to work (yes, the ncr5380 driver uses
bus errors to function properly).

-allen

--
  Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **