Subject: Re: MacBSD and the 040
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/26/1996 21:17:10
> > I noticed that he (Mamoru) gets the above statements
>
> Note also, that he's running on a IIci with an 040 card.  Since the IIci
> has had working ADB for a while, it's not too surprising that his ADB
> works.

Uhm, I was the one who suggested him post here to get some help to get
NetBSD/mac68k up and running on his accelerated IIci.

My guess was that, as you (Allen) said on this list before, it was the
Q700 dependency problem in the 040 code.  Am I right or terribly off
base?  If I'm right, is he going to be able to run NetBSD on his IIci
very soon, or... ?

ken