Subject: Re: MacBSD and the 040
To: macbnr <macbnr@compassnet.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/26/1996 17:10:07
> I noticed that he (Mamoru) gets the above statements

Note also, that he's running on a IIci with an 040 card.  Since the IIci
has had working ADB for a while, it's not too surprising that his ADB
works.

> Should I be looking for an ADB patch.

You will probably eventually need a patch for ADB, but you can get farther
into the boot by using the serial console--if that's enabled, it doesn't
enable the ADB/MRG code.

> Well I guess this will have to wait for a week but at least I'm
> farther along than I was with the duo 230. Thanks Allen!

:-)  Don't forget to thank the others who have put a lot of work into
the system!

-allen

--
  Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **