Subject: Booting multiuser on a PB 165
To: macbsd <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Adam Forsyth <forsytad@martin.luther.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/24/1996 09:34:44
I finaly got time to try bootin with the Generic 2 kernel.  I get quite a
bit farther before it crashes, and it doesn't seem to destroy a bunch of
files when it crashes.

The boot:

Booting single-user then hittilng ^D
.
.
.
.
setting tty flags
starting network
add host myname.my.domain: gateway localhost
starting rpc daemons: portmap
starting system logger, time daemontimed:no network usable
.
checking for core dump...
savecore:/netbsd: _dumplo not in name list
checking quotas:_

and thats where it freezes.  Any more suggestions?
,oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
0       Adam Forsyth        0                                0
0  Luther College SPO 713   0   e-mail: forsytad@luther.edu  0
0    Decorah IA  52101      0    phone: (319) 387-2489       0
0oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0
0    web: http://www.lookup.com/Homepages/73086/home.html    0
`oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'