Subject: Re: relational database.
To: Kirk Boston <kbosto1@gl.umbc.edu>
From: Kelly Campbell <camk@homer.spub.ksu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/21/1996 18:25:57
> If it does not can anyone tell me where to get a package for netbsd
> either freeware or shareware.
>
> What I am looking to do is set up a database to track IP address use in
> our private WAN utilizing a web browser from different sites in the
> network.  I also plan to use the web to make changes in the database.

I'm using a nice little package called Mini-SQL. It provides a subset of the
standard ANSI SQL functions, and has a web CGI that works well.

Here's the URL:
http://Hughes.com.au/product/msql/

It's freeware for educational sites, or about $100 for other sites.

Kelly
--
| Kelly A. Campbell         |    Kansas State University  |