Subject: relational database.
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kirk Boston (bs ifsm) <kbosto1@gl.umbc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/21/1996 09:00:19
Well Now that net bsd is up and stable I think that it is time to start
making it more useful...

Can anyone tell me if netbsd1.1 includes a relational database?

If it does can anyone tell me where to get some documentation on the package.

If it does not can anyone tell me where to get a package for netbsd
either freeware or shareware.

What I am looking to do is set up a database to track IP address use in
our private WAN utilizing a web browser from different sites in the
network.  I also plan to use the web to make changes in the database.

TIA

Kirk Boston, RCDD
Systems Admin/JOAT at Prince Georges County Public Schools...
MY OPINIONS mine.  mine.  mine.
It's not the fall that kills you it's the sudden stop at the end...
The early worm has a death wish...