Subject: Re: SCSI story
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/19/1996 19:38:42
> I think you're reading more into it that is merited.

Okay.  I apologize.  If I may make some excuses, I'm snappy at times,
and English isn't my first language.

> "Go figure" translates to "how nice to have the serendipity
> of a working driver from the very first step in debugging it."

Duh.  It's been nearly two decades since I started receiving formal
education on English, and I still find myself not fully get some
nuance.  It's just like the system adminitrator at my former school (a
native English speaker, mind you) warned me.  Sorry again.

ken