Subject: Re: Ouch - bad hurting crash....
To: Dave Mays <st92lbwr@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/14/1996 23:09:08
> This ugly message came up sometime last night while I was blissfully
> sleeping..
>
> 1vm_fault(117000, 8bb0000,1 ,0) -> 1vm_fault(117000, 8bb0000,1 ,0) ->
> 1vm_fault

This looks remarkably like the crash that people used to be getting
during boot with their IIci's.  I really don't know where to start
looking on this since I can't reproduce it at all on any of my systems.

BTW, you could at least put your e-mail address on your mail messages
so we can send mail to you directly.  If you're using elm or pine, you
can set a Reply-To address that will always appear in the headers.

Cheers,
-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **