Subject: Re: tcsh compile
To: Lutz Albers <lutz@muc.de>
From: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/14/1996 09:03:18
On Feb 14,  2:11pm, Lutz Albers wrote:
>> Why bother with 6.03?  I have 6.06 all done and working, in:
>> ftp.eskimo.com:/u/w/wormey/netbsd/applications. :)
>I've compiled it as well, but I get this little inconvinience that he
>adds a slash (/) toward my home directory. Not really a bug, but looks
>weird ...

Hmm?  How so?

If you're talking about file name completion, you can `unset addsuffix`
to keep it from doing that.  If not, give me an example of what you mean.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"

A closed mouth gathers no foot.