Subject: Re: tcsh compile
To: Tank <Tank@pg.net>
From: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/13/1996 11:36:48
On Feb 12,  6:47pm, Tank wrote:
>        I'm trying to get tcsh compile for MacBSD 1.1, but am having some
>compile difficulties... The tcsh version is 6.03, and I am using the
>config.bsd configuration file, but it's not working right.... I get a lot
>of warnings about implied, and conflicting types, and some errors about
>\bin\ not being referenced... Anybody have any success/suggestions about
>this?

Why bother with 6.03?  I have 6.06 all done and working, in:
ftp.eskimo.com:/u/w/wormey/netbsd/applications. :)

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"

One learns to itch where one can scratch.
		-- Ernest Bramah