Subject: fs crashed using nfs over serial port.
To: port NetBSD <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <Angel.Orille@extern.lrz-muenchen.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/13/1996 13:47:58
Hi,
my filesystem crashed when I was experimenting with nfs over
a ppp-link to my Linux box (I know, one should'nt challenge the daemons..).

So I've reinstalled the broken files (about 80% of the /usr directory).
Though, when I execute "systat" or "top", I get the error:

	systat: nlist: can't find following symbol: _ccpu
and top reports: top: nlist failed.

So my question is now, where is this symbol defined, isn't it defined
by the kernel (BTW, I'm running GENERIC#33 from Puma: Wed Jan 24)?

Might the breakdown of the fs have anything to do with the combination
of the high load of the cpu with interrupts from the serial port and
the scsi driver?

Thanks for any hints and comments.

Regards,

Angel Orille Franz