Subject: Help setting up access to name server...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Milo Sharp <milo@somunix.uafsom.alaska.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/11/1996 18:25:22
	I've got my IIci up and running on the net now, and I'm finally
getting some use out of it now that I've got a 200 meg drive instead of a
40.  (it was a bit cramped...)  I'm downloading and compiling pine now,
but it's not going to do me much good until I get this first problem fixed.

	MacBSD doesn't know how to access my nameserver, and I don't
really know how to tell it where to look.  Our nameserver is
137.229.16.20.  Do I need to put an entry into hosts?  Help, please!

---

Milo (Michael) Sharp
milo@somunix.uafsom.alaska.edu
http://icecube.acf-lab.alaska.edu/~fxmcs/
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."