Subject: I'm up...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter E. Midford <pmidford@students.wisc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/11/1996 18:11:57
Actually I first brought up 1.1 a few weeks ago on my IIsi (9MB with FPU).
Now with the Generic-52 kernal it's stopped hanging everytime it tried to
ring the console bell, so things are much happier.

Currently I'm pretty close to getting BSD to talk to my university SLIP
server, and I haven't had any problems yet.  I'm also interesting in
trying to bring up X11.  Could someone tell me where to start.

Eventually, I'll be trying to bring up one or more versions of the
Scheme programming language.  I'll share my results with this list.

Peter Midford