Subject: Booting multi-user
To: macbsd <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Adam Forsyth <forsytad@martin.luther.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/10/1996 14:17:37
I have BSD installed on an EZ 135. I have tried using it on my PowerBook
165 through a serial console, and I have hooked the EZ up to Someone
elses IISI.  On both machines it seems to run fine under single user.
When I try to boot multi user, It seems to freeze either after saying
time daemontimed, or after building databases...

I've left it on that for quite a while thinking it was just slow, but it
doesn't ever seem to come out of it (atleast in the 1/2 hour I have the
patients to wait.

Am I missing something simple, that is stopping me from booting
Multi-User?  Is there some special trick?

,oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
0       Adam Forsyth        0                                0
0  Luther College SPO 713   0   e-mail: forsytad@luther.edu  0
0    Decorah IA  52101      0    phone: (319) 387-2489       0
0oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0
0    web: http://www.lookup.com/Homepages/73086/home.html    0
`oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'