Subject: Re: Help req'd with LC475
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: Mark Gould <mark@piranha.demon.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/04/1996 00:23:38
>Oh, it's an '040 machine.  This is the reason why it is not currently
>working.  Currently, there is no working SCSI driver for the 68040-based
>macs (they use a different chip from the '030-based macs).  Chances are

My mistake, I thought the SCSI was working now and it was just the ADB
that was not working, this explains everything.

>sure how far along he is.  As usual, feel free to lend your help in
>getting NetBSD to run on your machine.

I'd love to be able to help, I've plenty of time on my hands at the moment,
but I wouldn't know where to begin - my technical skills are a little
lacking in this area. If you could think of any way in which I could help,
I would be only too pleased to get involved.

Regards

Mark Gould                     mark@piranha.demon.co.uk
Phone +44 (0)973 822687     cm4bcmeg@bs47a.staffs.ac.uk
Mac:No longer Insanely Great but still Pretty Damn Good