Subject: Re: Unimplemented Trap during Install
To: Hurkomov Hurmulka <qbin@zumajay.res.cmu.edu>
From: Francois Pays <fpays@isicom.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/04/1996 00:26:44
I love that question. I will never get tired of it.

http://puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/macbsd/macbsd-docs/faq

  4.1 Why does the installer crash several times with a
  "Trap not implemented error" when I try to use it?

  If you give it a larger memory partition, i.e. increase its preferred memory
  size in its Get Info box,
  it should run just fine. Unfortunately, the program was compiled with a
  memory size that is too small.

I love questions i can answer easily. :)

Francois Pays