Subject: Re: help. need cern 3.0?
To: Adam Nicol Delu <abam@othello.sph.berkeley.edu>
From: CHRISTOPHER PROSSER d iv <cprosse@elux3.cs.umass.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/02/1996 12:58:44
On Thu, 1 Feb 1996, Adam Nicol Delu wrote:

> Has anybody gotten cern 3.0 httpd to work on their netbsd 68k mac?
>
> Er, or socks5?
>
> I've almost concluded that I'm too stupid to run socks.  In any case, I
> can't seem to get a working socks5.conf file that works.

Hi,
    I compiled cern HTTP on NetBSD 1.0 last July.  I remember having
to patch about four or five makefiles to make it compile.  I even had
saved all the patches in a seperate file so i could give them to someone.
Then my disk got roached and I lost it all.  So you have to modify a few of
the creation makefiles, as a bunch are created from these to include the
patches.
-Chris