Subject: Re: Help Cont. :)
To: the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@romulus.rutgers.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/31/1996 09:43:54
> OK! I partitioned a MacOS partition, a "Root&User" partition, and a
> "Swap" partition using silverlining. How do i mount these puppies?!?
> Please help from someone with silverlining! I am close! :> (PS: Thanks
> for all the help so far! This is really cool)

Root&User gets mounted as the root device (/) when you boot MacBSD.
And you don't mount Swap.  But somehow I get this feeling that this
doesn't really answer your question... hmm.

Well, after partiotioning your drive(s), you MKFS the Root&User
partition, install the *11 files, and run the Booter to boot into
MacBSD.  It's all in the install instruction (don't forget to make
sure 32-bit addressing mode is turned on in the Memory control panel
before booting).

Good luck!

ken