Subject: Re: DaynaPort E/II working?
To: Walter Ruetten <walter@ghpc8.ihf.rwth-aachen.de>
From: Peter Kelm <kelm@physik.TU-Berlin.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/26/1996 17:05:56
On Thu, 25 Jan 1996, Walter Ruetten wrote:

> Does onyone have experience (either positive or negative) with the
>  DaynaPort E/II
> ethernet card (nubus) ? Unfortunately it is not in the survey.
>  -walter
> --
> walter@ghpc8.ihf.rwth-aachen.de  | Fax  : ++49 241 8888213    _o
> "History -- an agreeable set of untruths"                  _`\_<,
>                     -- Powhiri Rika-Heke                  (*)/'(*)

hi Walter,
I tried using the DaynaPort E/II. Failed. But as it uses a supported
chipset it may be easy to get it working. I just would have tried doing
it - but in the moment I havent got the time (trying to get NetBSD
working on a PowerBook 520). Concerning the DaynaPort E/II: it is
recognized as a Kinetics card.

bye                            Peter

         --- beam me up Scotty, this planet sucks ---
                                                        Plan B
Peter Kelm (kelm@physik.tu-berlin.de)

Technical University Berlin
Physics Department