Subject: Re: MacII EtherNet Woes (HELP!)
To: Brad Salai <bsalai@cyber1.servtech.com>
From: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/26/1996 10:46:03
On Jan 25, 11:24pm, "Brad Salai" wrote:
>Has anyone gotten an ethernet card working on a MacII with a video card?
>Since there is no internal video, the card is pretty necessary :)

Yes, I run a II, with a Toby (Apple) video card and an Apple EtherTalk NB
ethernet card.  Works fine for me.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"

The hearing ear is always found close to the speaking tongue, a custom
whereof the memory of man runneth not howsomever to the contrary, nohow.