Subject: Re: MacII EtherNet Woes (HELP!)
To: Tank <Tank@pg.net>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/24/1996 15:32:38
Which kernel are you using?  Kernels since around August have worked for
me using that particular card on my IIci.  I have no particular idea why
it would not work, unless perhaps you have networking turned on in the MacOS.

Check to make sure that all networking extensions (like MacTCP,
AppleTalk, EtherTalk, etc.) are turned off before you boot.  In fact, you
might want to remove all extensions except for perhaps MODE32, since I
think that the MacII requires that extension.

Later.