Subject: ftpd
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kirk Boston (bs ifsm) <kbosto1@gl.umbc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/24/1996 14:37:42
Thanks for all your help on my X problem I almost have that one licked...

why is my ftpd not working anymore.

when I did my first install ftpd was working and I could log into my ci
using fetch but now that I have rebuilt the netbsd box again with X in
the /usr directory.  but anyway when I try to ftp into my ci it gives
access denied. when I try to start ftpd manually it gives me
getpeername (./ftpd): Socket operation on non-socket

So I can't ftp into my ci anymore anybody know what is going on??

once again thanks for all the help...

Kirk Boston, RCDD
System Admin/JOAT
PGCPS... MY OPINIONS mine.  mine.  mine.
It's not the fall that kills you it's the sudden stop at the end...
Never apologise your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe
you anyway...