Subject: MacII EtherNet Woes (HELP!)
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tank <Tank@pg.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/24/1996 11:33:19
Well, because there was no kernel level support for SONIC based ethernet
cards, I gave in and purchased a card that was on the supported list (The
Asante MacConi NB-10T), however, NetBSD now crashes during boot while
trying to mount the ae0 device.  There is no error message, it just freezes
at the line:

   ae0 at nubus0: address 00:00:94:60:e6:19, type MacCon NuBus-A, 32k Mem.

Can someone PLEASE help me get this thing running..... I figured by installing
a supported ethercard, I'd be able to "coast" through the rest of the
install, but.......

Tnx

Tank (SPM)                 Sean P. McNamara
                           The Planet Group, Inc.
Tank@PG.NET                Design, Communications, and Technology
                           Voice: (312) 772-8333
                           Fax:   (312) 772-9214