Subject: Re: IIsi and Syquest
To: Rosencrantz's <deanr@oz.net>
From: Adam Forsyth <forsytad@martin.luther.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/24/1996 11:01:15
I am booting from an EZ135.  I too got different numbers originally from
the  booter, and decided to just leave them and see what happened.  It
seems to work. Anybody know of anything that will go wrong later if some
of the nubmbers are wrong?  If not maybbe a not about the EZ should be
put on the Syquest faq

,oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
0       Adam Forsyth        0                                0
0  Luther College SPO 713   0   e-mail: forsytad@luther.edu  0
0    Decorah IA  52101      0    phone: (319) 387-2489       0
0oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0
0    web: http://www.lookup.com/Homepages/73086/home.html    0
`oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'