Subject: Net BSD for Quadra/Performa 630 models.
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andy Lunness <ANDYL@berty.perihelion.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/24/1996 14:35:26
Hi,

  I'm slowly gearing up to porting NetBSD to my Quadra 630 machine,
I'm looking to find out how far along this route people have got
already. There are a few 'odd' aspects to this machine, one being the
68040 processor which I believe isn't supported yet, and the internal
IDE disk which may or may not be. I'd be interested to hear from
anyone porting to Performa-630/Quadra-630/68x40 arch.

Cheers,
Andy Lunness                         | Tel: +44 (0) 1749 344345
(Senior Programmer)                  | Fax: +44 (0) 1749 344977
Perihelion Distributed Software Ltd, |
The Maltings, Charlton Road,         |
Shepton Mallet, Somerset,            | email: andyl@perihelion.co.uk
BA4 5QE.                             |   web: www.perihelion.co.uk