Subject: Re: IIsi and Syquest
To: Rosencrantz's <deanr@oz.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/24/1996 00:11:20
>  I have a couple questions, Ive looked at the web site for mac bsd, and I
> want to clarify a couple of things.  First of all, is it true that a IIsi
> can only be used over a slip or serial tty terminal?

Nope.  That's very old info.  Which web site did you look at?

>         The other question I have is in regards to the new EZ135 drives
> from syquest.

I know that some people have been working with these.  I don't know what
the current state is.  I think someone's booting from one, but I'm not sure.

> I tried to look for more info but the server that seems to
> have all the info, puma, has no DNS entry

That's odd.  I know that some routers have been having hissy-fits today,
though...  I just checked and machines in California, Washington state,
and Boston know who I am at 'puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us'.  The IP address
(for now, anyway) is 198.82.200.98.

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **